Become a Contributing Writer
Do you want to be part of the WristReview team?
We are looking for men and women, who are truly passionate about watches.
If you want to become a contributing writer you need to comply with the following:
- You are passionate about watches
- Extensive knowledge about watches, preferably with a specific expertise like vintage, certain complications, certain brands or certain kind of watches like dive watches, pilot’s watches, ultra-thin watches or grande complications
- You are able and willing to write at least three articles every month or more
- Have good writing skills and knowledge of the English language
- Prior experience writing for an online or print publication is strongly preferred
- Availability outside of normal business hours (nights and weekends) is a plus but we’re also looking for daytime help
- Knowledge of online post production is a plus
- Knowledge of Image Editing (e.g. Photoshop) a plus
How to Apply
Fill out the Contributor Application Form below.
Regarding the “Message” field, if you have links to prior online writing experience, send us 2 or 3 links but ONLY if it’s relevant to wristwatches/watch industry reporting. If you were writing in a different field – or have not written news content, we need fresh writing about wristwatches/watch industry samples to look over. Do not send us short stories, poetry, food reviews, lifestyle pieces, or other writing samples that are non-wristwatches/watch industry related. Any samples that do not adhere to these guidelines – or any applications without samples will not be considered. Also, specify whether you are applying to write about any specific topic where you have the most knowledge and interest.
Do not follow-up with us if you do not hear back immediately. If all of our freelance positions are filled, we will keep your application on file for future openings.