Dial colors: Black, White, Gold and Grey
With several different stylings
– Swiss Caliber ETA Valjoux 7750
– 43mm wide 316L stainless steel
– Sapphire crystal
– 25ATM – 250m water resistant-Date at 3 O´clock
– Screw down crown and case back
– Luminova markers and indicators
– Unidirectional bezel
– Mesh bracelet and leather strap included
If you are Not entirely satisfied with your purchase, or even if you just changed your mind, do not worry! Timekeeper/Wakmann offer you a 14 days return period in Which you can send us back the product (s) you have Purchased, Providing the product (s) have been wrist with reasonable care, upon receipt, Timekeeper/Wakmann Shall refund the full price of the product (s) except for the restocking fee of 15% and / or exchange the product (s) at your request. You will be Responsible for the cost of returning the product (s) to Timekeeper/Wakmann , Unless the product shipment was in error on Timekeeper/Wakmann part. Please contact Timekeeper/Wakmann by email, to inform Timekeeper/Wakmann of your wish to return the product (s)
Keep in mind that the watches are assembled after the purchase.
DHL – Europe FedEx – Rest of the worldDelivery time will vary depending on which country the watch is sent to.
· Import duties, taxes and charges are not included in the watch price or shipping charges. These charges are the buyer’s responsibility.· Please check with your country’s customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to buying.
· These charges are normally collected by the delivering freight (shipping) company or when you pick the item up – do not confuse them for additional shipping charges.
For more information or how to purchase, please contact us
[contact-form-7 404 "Not Found"]
Q: Where are the watches shiped from?
A: They are shipped out directly from the manufacture in Germany.
Q: Can I try the watch and return it if I don`t like it?
A: Yes you can return for a full refund minus the restocking fee (15%) if you do not damage the watch case or bracelet in any way. You may return it within a 14 days of receiving the watch.
*WristReview (Watchgeek) is not the manufacture nor the brand of this collection (Limited edition).
WristReview (Watchgeek) takes no responsibility if there is something wrong with the watches.
WristReview (Watchgeek) is not a registered company.
Timekeeper / Wakmann are responsible for the watches and payment.
Watches are sold by Timekeeper and NOT by WristReview (Watchgeek).