Source: Pita Barcelona
Have you ever heard about Pita Barcelona before?
The founder of Pita Barcelona, Aniceto Jiménez Pita, started like a selftaught watchmaker and has been passionate about watches since his early childhood.
- Water resistant up to more than 5000 meters.
- 2 patented systems for a water-entry free case: Pita-TSM (Time Setting Mechanism) and Pita-RT(Remote Transmission). No crown, no back cover, no weak points.
- Pita-003 Movement (based on a heavily-modified ETA-2678, allowing time setting under water.
- 9.8mm thick rounded polycarbonate crystal. No seal joint between crystal and steel case, maintenance-free.
- Available in stainless steel, 18 c t. Gold, or Platinum 950.
- Assortmen of bezels, dials, hands, straps and buckles to choose from. Customizable.
- Numbered and limited series.
- Case dimensions : Ø43mm, height 18mm. Strap 22mm.
They have recently released a 2000 meter version of the Oceana.
Pita Oceana 2011 Edition in Titanium Grade 5 limited to 99 units worldwide. To be released in July 2011.
Their slogan fits well with what Pita Barcelona stands for.
Innovation in Mechanical Watches
The price starts from 5600USD, for the 2000m Titanium version.
The price starts from 6300USD, for the 5000m Titanium version.
You can find more information on www.pita.es
Jovan on Watchgeek