Luminox Scott Cassell Deep Dive Automatic Special Edition Watch
Scott Cassell Deep Dive Automatic Special Edition
Luminox introduces the latest model of the Scott Cassell Deep Dive Automatic Special Edition watch in support of Sea Wolves Unlimited, LLC. Created in collaboration with Cassell, a portion of proceeds from the sales of the 1526 Deep Dive will support Sea Wolves Unlimited missions and help them to continue their important work.
The Scott Cassell Deep Dive watch has all the features that RECON divers consider essential, including a sturdy 316L steel case, a professional-grade ratcheting unidirectional dive bezel, patent-pending bezel locking device that doubles as a crown protector, 500-meter water resistance, and a clear, high-contrast dial with Luminox Light Technology (LLT) that glows for up to 25 years, regardless of conditions, so that the watch is always visible, even in the murkiest depths.
The black dial is marked with the Luminox logo and the Sea Wolves emblem. The case is black PVD stainless steel and the case back depicts Cassell’s submarine. The integrated polyurethane strap comes with an extension for use over a wetsuit.
Each watch is individually numbered and comes in a speciallydesigned, water resistant gift box which can be used to store the diver’s mobile phone, camera or other personal gear.
• Water resistant to 500 meters /50 bar (exceeding the minimum of 200 meters requested by ISO 6425)
• Unique, patent pending Bezel Locking System (BLS), that also serves to protect the crown
• Swiss Automatic movement with big date window
• Automatic Helium Release Valve
• Unmatched constant visibility underwater with blue Luminox Light Technology (called LLT), constant glow for up to 25 years
• Specially designed case with custom gaskets, screw in crown and case back
• Specially designed, thicker sapphire crystal and thicker case back
• Highly visible, broader Minute Hand in contrast color, with double LLT tubes
• Integrated PU strap with a wet suit PU extension strap