D-Star Automatic Chronograph Rattrapante Limited Edition
Catch it if you can!
Rado shows its true colours with the dashing and debonair Rado D-Star Rattrapante Limited Edition in black matt hightech ceramic. This unique character shows another side to Rado, but underlines the Swiss brand’s status as a leader in high-tech materials.
Produced in a series of just 250 individually numbered pieces, the Rado D-Star Rattrapante Limited Edition is leaving watch lovers weak at the knees with its imposing presence. The sophisticated monobloc construction of the case ensures lightness as well as scratch-resistance. Mesmerising black matt high-tech ceramic lends this watch a bold and resilient look, capable of catching the eye of even the most discerning watch enthusiast.
The Rado D-Star Rattrapante uses a rare movement, which gives the watch its name. This enables the wearer to time two different events that start at the same time but have different durations. The two second hands begin simultaneously then one is stopped and reset to ‘catch up’ with the other. This is a real collector’s piece, featuring a movement that has only ever appeared in one other Rado model before.
Perfect for life in the fast lane, or life in general, the Rado D-Star Rattrapante Limited Edition is equal to the challenge – whatever the challenge may be.
- 13 ¼ ETA 7770, chronograph, 29 jewels, 7 hands, no date, 48 hour power reserve, decorated movement
- black matt high-tech ceramic bezel
- black matt PVD coated stainless steel case back with sapphire crystal
- curved sapphire crystal with anti-reflective coating on both sides
- black matt high-tech ceramic crown and pushers
- water-resistant to 10 bar (100m)
- special engraving on case back: LIMITED EDITION N° XXX/250
- black matt, black applied indexes
- black matt flange
- moving anchor symbol
- silver coloured printed Rado logo
- red printed Rattrapante logo
- red veneer on tip of second hand
- white Rattrapante hand with red veneer on tip
- 3-row black matt high-tech ceramic
- titanium 3-fold clasp with black matt high-tech ceramic openers
- 48.6 x 45.4 x 14.7 (WxLxH in mm)