Chrono 4 Geant Full Injection Limited Edition
The Chrono 4 Géant collection is being enhanced with a new super-cool total black edition: Chrono 4 Géant “Full Injection“. Combining technique and aesthetical elegance, it is produced in a limited series of 500 pieces.
The complexity of the construction process, which makes this chronograph even more precious, allows in fact for only a limited production. The 46 mm case of Chrono 4 Géant “Full Injection” is particularly remarkable for the use of a special treatment consisting in an advanced low temperature carbon diffusion. This allows the carbon to penetrate the steel surface for 30 µm (micrometers), thus producing a structural hardening. With the steel’s hardness increase, the watch-case wear-resistance and fatigue-limit are improved. Afterwards, the beautiful black colour is obtained thanks to the treatment DLC – Dianoir® – Diamond Like Coating – which, by providing the steel case and buckle with a black coating, gives the watch a particularly sporty and attractive look.
Chrono 4 Géant Full Injection is unique also from the styling point of view: the black shade is extended to the chronograph push buttons and crown and the black dial, with black counters and red counters’ hands, features a circular metal plate with a “Côtes de Genève” decor. The name of the model – “Full Injection“ – is engraved on the case-back. Water-resistant to 200 metres, this chronograph comes with a vertically sculpted rubber strap that underlines its explosive energy.
Chrono 4 Géant has been made stronger than ever, because when the going gets tough, the tough get going…
Reference: 31062. Limited edition of 500 pieces
- Movement: Caliber EB. 250 12 ½ ” – basis ETA 2894, mechanical chronograph with automatic winding. Eberhard & Co. device with 4 counters in line: minutes, hours, 24 hours and small seconds – date, 53 rubies.
- Case: In steel, submitted to a hardening treatment through a low temperature process that diffuses carbon into the steel with a penetration of 30 µm, thus increasing fatigue-limits and shock- resistance. With DLC-Dianoir® carbon treatment providing a black coating.
- Diameter of the case: 46 mm
- Thickness of the case: 14,10 mm
- Caseback : With engravings, fixed by 8 screws.
- Water-resistance: 200 m
- Crown: With DLC-Dianoir® carbon treatment ; screwed-in crown with crown guard and engraved elements to provide optimum grip; personalized with the ancient shield, symbol of the Maison, in bas- relief.
- Push-buttons : With DLC-Dianoir® carbon treatment ; screwed-in, with engraved elements to provide optimum grip; decorative black PVD-treated screws
- Bezel: with DLC-Dianoir® carbon treatment, unidirectional rotating bezel, featuring 6 black PVD-treated screws and black engraved numerals
- Glass: sapphire, non-reflective
- Dial: Black with black counters, azurée finish, red counters’ hands. Applied indexes, luminescent – date at 12 hours. Central seconds hand in red. Tachometer scale in km/h on the flange. Metal plate with Côtes de Gèneve finish.
- Hands: sword-shaped,skeleton-carved, luminescent
- Strap: black rubber, vertically sculpted, personalized with the “E” shield engraved in bas-relief – “E&C” personalized steel buckle with DLC-Dianoir® carbon treatment
Note: Patented – Registered Design