MIG-29 Cockpit Chrono
The MIG-29 Cockpit Chrono originated where it’s most used, at the air base that is home to the « Swifts » Russian aerobatic display team.
The team’s pilots took inspiration from their flight instruments to describe the multifunctional timepiece they wanted and needed, beginning with a chronograph whose add and split functions guarantee flawless precision.
The alarm function records take-off time and gives advance reminders of key stages in the flight. The MIG-29 Cockpit Chrono is the ideal co-pilot, up in the air and back down on the ground.
- Quartz, Ronda 5130D
- Hours, minutes, seconds, date, chronograph, alarm, ADD and SPLIT
- Steel or steel with black PVD treatment, 45 mm
- Anti-reflective and scratchproof sapphire crystal
- Back engraved with 4 « Swifts » MIG-29 fighter planes
- Water-resistant to 100 m (10 ATM/330 ft)
- Luminescent hands, hour-markers and Arabic numerals
- 12-hour and 60-minute counters at 6 o’clock, 12-hour and 30-minute
- counters at 9 o’clock, small seconds at 3 o’clock
- Alarm at 6 o’clock
- Date at 4 o’clock
- Black leather or rubber
Published by WatchMundi