This new model gives a dynamic boost to the Overseas collection, while preserving the distinctive characteristics that have forged the strength of this technical and sporty line since its launch in 1996. The Overseas ‘signature’ is reflected in the bezel inspired by the Maltese cross and on the case-back decorated with the three-masted Amerigo Vespucc.
The Overseas Chronograph has a water-resistance of 150 meters, as well as anti-magnetic protected to 25,000 A/m thanks to a soft iron cage shielding the movement from the effects of magnetic fields.
Ticking inside is the Calibre 1137, which is a mechanical self-winding chronograph movement featuring 183 parts, a 40-hour power reserve and a frequency of 21,600 vibrations per hour. In addition to showing the hours, minutes, small seconds at 6 o’clock and the chronograph functions – sweep seconds hand, 30-minute counter at 3 o’clock and 12-hour counter at 9 o’clock – this model also provides a large date display through a twin aperture at 12 o’clock.
This sophisticated and elegant Overseas Chronograph with its 42 mm-diameter case comes with two dark blue straps: one in vulcanised rubber and the other in alligator leather.
• Mechanical self-winding
• 26.20 mm (11’’’ ¼) diameter
• 6.60 mm thick
• Approximately 40-hour of power reserve
• 3 Hz (21’600 vibrations/hour)
• 183 components
• 27 jewels
Indications Hours, minutes and small seconds at 6 o’clock
• Large date at 12 o’clock
• Chronograph with column wheel
• 12-hour and 30-minute counters
Case Stainless steel
• 42 mm diameter, 12.45 mm thick
• Screwed-down crown and pushpieces
• Solid case-back with stamped “Overseas” medallion
• Water resistance tested at a pressure of 15 bar (approx. 150 metres)
Dial Laquered blue shiny dial with white painted indications
• Blue snailed counters with rhodiumized diamond-polish filets
• Hands and hour-markers in 18K white gold with white luminescent material
Strap Dark blue Mississippiensis alligator leather strap, hand-stiched, saddle-finish, large square scales
• Delivered with a second dark blue rubber strap
Clasp Stainless steel triple blade folding clasp, double security with buttons
Jovan Krstevski – Founder, Proprietor & Executive Editor
Watch collector, aficionado and a Event profile in the Swedish nightlife. He launched Watchgeek back in 2011, which is now known as WristReview. He quotes ’WristReview is a site to help people find, explore, discover and enjoy wristwatches.’ His passion jump started in his early teens, when he was given his first mid-range wristwatch which was an Omega Seamaster. Since then he has always been in love with wristwatches!